Search This Blog

Thursday, September 19, 2013

e.l.f Studio Long-Lasting Lustrous Eyeshadows

e.l.f studio long-lasting lustrous eyeshadow is a cream eyeshadow available in 7 shades, which are all shimmer. These eyeshadows really pop on the eyes and go on very smooth and they stay put with no creasing, I have oily lids but I always use primer and had no issues with creasing. My favorite way to wear these is to apply a little over top of a eyeshadow especially in the tear duct area, It looks amazing!
 I really Like the packaging of these eyeshadows, sleek black screw on lid and a plastic container that looks like glass. They are $3 each and contain 0.11 oz of product, in my opinion a little goes a long way.


 The texture of these remind me of the Maybelline dream smooth mousse foundation, and these eyeshadows don't seem to stick to brushes well, I recommend using your finger to apply them. When you stick your finger in the pot you'll get plenty of product but it tends to roll up if you try to scoop some out.









I really can't get over how cool the texture of these are! The color with these can definitely be built up to achieve a more dramatic look.  Here are some swatches of all the colors.

I have no complaints with these eyeshadows, e.l.f  did a great job and I definitely think they are a must have. Thinking about giving these a try? Get them here: http://www.eyeslipsface.com/studio/eyes/eyeshadow/long_lasting_lustrous_eyeshadow

 Ingredients:
Isododecane, Polysilicone-11, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Butyl Acrylate/Hydroxypropyl Dimethicone Acrylate Copolymer, Petrolatum, Calcium Titanium Borosilicate, Silica Silylate, Talc, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Tin Dioxide (CI 77861), Mica (CI 77019), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510).



1 comment: