Search This Blog

Monday, October 21, 2013

e.l.f Studio Eyebrow Kits

Today I am bringing you another post about a brow product from e.l.f. The studio eyebrow kit from e.l.f comes in 4 shades Ash, Light, Medium, and Dark at $3 each. The packaging is e.l.f's signature sleek black snap shut case with a small plastic window so you can see the colors inside and also includes a small mirror, great for on the go! The applicator that comes with this is fantastic, I love it! I usually don't find applicators that come with e.l.f products that great but this one is very usable.

e.l.f says: Create brows that are fuller, thicker, and more defined! The pigmented wax defines and shapes brows and the color complementing setting powder keeps them looking arched and perfected. The doubled sided taklon brush has one side to help arch your brows while the other side aids in filling them in. This duo provides lasting color definition for a naturally beautiful look.

I have to say out of everything I have tried on my brows this is my favorite. My shade is dark and I go through my brows and brush them out first with a brow brush/comb, then I use the angled end of the brush that comes with the kit and apply the tinted wax in my sparse areas using light strokes. Next I go over that with the powder to set the wax and finally I will apply the essential brow gel from e.l.f. This stays put all day and doesn't budge even on my super oily skin. It's definitely my go to brow product!

Here are some close up pictures of each color, the packaging, the applicator and some swatches!






What do you think, will you try the e.l.f studio eyebrow kit? If you have please share your thoughts on them!

6 comments:

  1. This brow kit is the best!!! I have the medium shade and it is amazing! I use it every morning!
    Trying to get to 200 followers... Follow me back? http://chiccupcake1.blogspot.com
    -Jenna <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reading Jenna, I'll check out your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome post! The swatches were indeed very helpful!

    Sheen
    http://goldenandsheen.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete