Search This Blog

Thursday, November 7, 2013

About Me & My Blog :)

Hello and welcome to my blog! I realize there are a lot A LOT of beauty blogs out there, mine is dedicated mostly to drugstore and lower end makeup. I do not own any high end beauty products and do not plan to ever purchase any just because I like what I find at lower prices. I hope you will find this blog helpful, I try my best to be as detailed with my swatches and pictures as possible. I absolutely love makeup and I got really big into it about 2 years ago. Most of what I own is from e.l.f, Coastal Scents, NYX, and drugstore brands. I have a pretty big collection and plan to cover as many products as possible. If I can help someone find the right shade or review a product they are on the fence about purchasing the I have served my purpose :)

I am married with one daughter who will turn 5 next year (2014) and I am a stay at home mom. My husband is a firefighter and we live in a small town in Arkansas. We have two cats named Lexy and Bella, I love cats they are by far my favorite animal I would build the world's largest no kill cat shelter if I could :) Please join my facebook page and feel free to share your thoughts on makeup, your swatches, reviews and more!  I would love to hear from you! Makeup Case Facebook Page.

No comments:

Post a Comment