Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Drugstore Haul!

After being cooped up for a week because of ice and snow here in Arkansas I decided to venture out and do a little shopping I recently bought some new items from Target, Big Lots, Wal-Mart. and Ulta.



 First up is Wal-Mart, I have been wanting to get some teeth whitening strips for awhile but the best ones are $50-$60 and I didn't want to spend that. I found these Crest noticeably white whitestrips which are $18, combined with Colgate optic white tooth paste $6 (I brush after whitening) and Crest 3D white mouthwash $6 I got great results!

 I have been a huge fan of the Freeman Beauty masks for years now, I love how they have the small sample sizes so you can try before you buy the full size. They have clay, paper, peel off, and warming masks along with a few facial scrubs as well for about $2 each I have tried most of them and they work amazing!

 I just recently started tanning again and I spotted the European Gold Dark Star 100x tanning lotion. It was about $9 I am almost out and I have noticed a big difference in my color. It has a nice floral scent but it does stain! European Gold also has some other tanning lotions that work about the same, after I tan I also use a tinted moisturizer at night and that helps to get my skin darker. It doesn't look orange or streaky so that's always a plus.

Last I picked up the Loreal voluminous extra volume collagen mascara $8 and the Loreal blackbuster eyeliner marker $6. I like the formula of the mascara I haven't noticed any flaking with it. The eyeliner marker is very comparable to the Physician's Formula eye booster eyeliner marker which I have been using for awhile now and I love it but the Loreal one is cheaper. It's smudge free but I only wear in on my top lash line, such a clean and precise line if you haven't tried it I highly recommend it!

Next up is Ulta, I only picked up a few things I already knew I was going to get the NYX turn the other cheek palette because I have the butt naked palette and absolutely love it! You get 15 eyeshadow colors, 4 blush shades, and 3 highlighter shades. I didn't  notice a bronzer shade in this one but there is one in the butt naked palette. $25

I recently smelled a sample of Taylor by Taylor Swift in a magazine and immediately fell in love with it. It has a vanilla candy type scent and Ulta carries many rollerball perfumes for around $20 if you don't want to invest in the full size so I was excited they had Taylor. I cannot begin to explain how much I love this perfume! Please go try it if you get a chance.

While I was in ulta a new Covergirl display caught my eye Trumagic skin perfector. There were three shades perfector translucent which is the one I got, sunkisser a bronzer, and sunkisser a shimmer highlighter. This reminds me of either the Mally evercolor poreless face defender or the benefit dr. feelgood. It basically does the same thing. You can wear it alone, under or over your foundation. When I use it I find if I use the sponge provided it will take off some of my makeup, but if I use my finger to dab it over my oily spots it does great! It really mattifies the skin and makes pores less visible. For $8 you can't beat it!

Big Lots is up next I picked up a soho blush brush for $4 I'm not too happy with it, it is pretty scratchy. I also picked up a 2 pack of rimmel jelly lip liner pencils, I hadn't heard of these and they sounded interesting they are very creamy!

Target was the last stop and I only picked up one item. Sonia Kashuk recently launched her bath and body line I smelled each scent but my favorite was the Yellow Alluriana it has a very bold lemon scent but the after scent is floral and it's awesome! It smells so fresh and clean it's $20 but the bottle is pretty big and it's filled to the top!

No comments:

Post a Comment