Search This Blog

Friday, December 6, 2013

EOS Lip Balms

So I have been pretty obsessed with these lip balms from the beginning. The first one I purchased was summer fruit and it is still my favorite! If you are going to try one of these lip balms for the first time summer fruit would be my recommendation to you. These cost around $3.00 and are available at most drugstores, the packaging is a nice smooth sphere shaped plastic container with a screw on lid.


These are 100% natural and contain  vitamin e, shea butter, jojoba oil, and coconut oil. These contain beeswax and are petroleum free, also free of parabens and gluten. They go on very smooth but not greasy, I would say they last about 30 minutes on the lips so if you are looking for a product for very dry lips this may not be for you. This makes a great base for lipstick, I usually use one of these before I apply any lip product and it makes it go on so much smoother! These lip balms all have a sweet flavor to them and all go on clear.

                                First I will talk about the permanent flavors available:
       *Blueberry Acai-(blueberry scent)
       *Sweet Mint-(mint scent with a hint of cinnamon and it tingles on the lips)
       *Honeysuckle Honeydew-(honeydew scent)
       *Lemon Drop spf-(lemonade scent, contains spf 15)
       *Medicated Tangerine-(citrus scent, cand definitely smell the medicine)
       *Strawberry Sorbet-(strawberry candy scent)
       *Summer Fruit-(I cannot describe this scent, so fruity and just amazing!)
       *Pomegranate Raspberry-(raspberry scent)


                                  Limited edition flavors I have: Alice in Wonderland Trio:
                                 *Blueberry Potion-(smells the same as blueberry acai)
                                 *Watermelon Wonderland-(watermelon candy scent)
                                 *Sweet Vanilla Nonsense-(vanilla sugar scent)




When I was in Walgreens a few months ago I spotted another lip balm similar shaped to eos so I picked one up. The only flavor I saw was watermelon. The shape and packaging are very similar the lip balm inside has a flat surface on top though and this watermelon flavor is very similar to the smacker's watermelon lip balm.

I am really wanting to get my hands on the passion fruit eos lip balm, I hope I can find that one soon!


17 comments:

  1. I love buying EOS lipbalms in walmart. LOL They're so pretty and colourful!

    I hope you participate in my give away!
    http://star-fields.blogspot.ca/2013/12/give-away.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. where do you get the watermelon wonderland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was part of a special edition 3 piece set, not sure if it's still available. Try searching for alice in wonderland eos lip balm and you may find it.

      Delete
    2. It's super expensive on Amazon, if you check. That's how far back it goes. It's a shame, I wanted it. Hoping to get the Rachel Roy set- are you?

      Delete
  3. i found the passion fruit on ebay. its more expensive than normal but if you really want it, here it is - http://www.ebay.com/itm/Eos-Limited-Edition-Passion-Fruit-Sphere-Lip-Balm-25-oz-7g/190960946493?_trksid=p2045573.m2042&_trkparms=aid%3D111000%26algo%3DREC.CURRENT%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20000%26meid%3D4329589958176656415%26pid%3D100033%26prg%3D8920%26rk%3D2%26rkt%3D3%26sd%3D360821983770%26

    ReplyDelete
  4. So is the Walgreen's version just as good as a regular eos or worse? Is it cheaper?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely different that the eos. The texture and the scent, everything is different. The walgreens version is more like the smackers lip balms if you are familiar with those.

      Delete
    2. It just depends on your preferences but I prefer the eos personally.

      Delete
  5. How many Eos lip balm have you got? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have 11 eos and 4 of the walgreen's version lip balms :)

      Delete
  6. Hi. just found your blog. I'm loving it so far. There is this website called aliexpress and they sell dukes of eos and the real things ( they sell lots of different things as well such as clothes, shoes, jewellery, makeup, allsorts.). I live in NZ and just ordered some to today for really cheap ($2.50 NZ currency). The sell passion fruit. Thanks, I hope this helps.
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Thank you so much for reading, I will check out aliexpress. Let me know what you think when you receive your stuff. :)

      Delete
  7. Hello :)
    My faves are mint and strawberry sorbet ^^
    Becoming 4 eos soon

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dec 6, 2013 - I am really wanting to get my hands on the passion fruit eos lip balm, I hope I can find
    My Blog: eos-lipbalm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete