Search This Blog

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Nivea Lip Butter Tins

I love anything that's in a tin, I have always found tin packaging so cute! I have been a fan of Nivea products for years, especially their lip balms so when I saw a sneak peek of the Nivea lip tins I kept an eye out until I found them in my Walgreen's. These are petroleum based lip butters that come in 4 flavors Smooth Kiss, Vanilla & Macadamia Kiss, Raspberry Rose Kiss, and Caramel Cream Kiss. They cost about $3-$4 each and are available at most drugstores. You get quite a bit of product 0.59 oz in each tin, these are very hydrating and I love the fact they contain shea butter and almond oil. I didn't bother swatching these because they come off clear.



Smooth Kiss- No scent, clear color
Vanilla & Macadamia Kiss- Vanilla bean scent, clear color
Raspberry Rose Kiss- Raspberry scent, pink tint color
Caramel Cream Kiss- Caramel popcorn scent, clear color
These wear beautifully under lipstick, worn alone I would say they have about 30 minutes to an hour of wear time depending on how much you put on. My favorite is Vanilla & Macadamia Kiss, I love anything vanilla! Have you tried these? What are your thoughts?



No comments:

Post a Comment