Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

e.l.f Baked Eyeshadows



The e.l.f baked eyeshadows have a 4 star review on the website and retail for $3.00 each. There are 10 shades available enchanted, pixie, toasted, bark, burnt plum, dusk, moonlight serenade, bronzed beauty, passion purple and chocolate dreams. All of these contain shimmer/glitter and can be used wet or dry, if applied dry with a eyeshadow brush they can be very sheer. If you are going to use them dry I recommend using your finger to apply them then blend with an eyeshadow brush.

e.l.f says: The silky and blendable formula of our Baked Eyeshadow provides smooth and even application with each sweep of color. Baked in an oven, these eyeshadows offer rich pigmentation for a beautiful effect. Infused with active key ingredients Jojoba, Rose, Sunflower, Apricot and Grape to nourish and hydrate the skin. The long-lasting and shimmering color can be worn wet for a vibrant effect or dry for sheer pigmentation, offering a variety of gorgeous eye looks! Apply dry all over the eyelid with a brush for a subtle wash of color or apply wet for a vibrant effect. I apologize in advance some of the eyeshadows may look a little rough in texture I waited until after I swatched them wet and dry before I took pictures of them.

I really like these because they are buildable and if you want a one eyeshadow look these are great for that. I can wear one of these over primer with some mascara and I'm good!










                                                                    Dry swatches
                                                                     Wet swatches

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the nice comprehensive swatches :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome, thank you for reading! :)

      Delete
  2. I love your swatches! I've been trying to figure out which ones of these eyeshadows to order and your post helped me! Thank you! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy to help you out Jenny! Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  3. Can you tell me where you bought Burnt Plum and Passion Purple from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought them off the e.l.f website, they may have discontinued a few shades. :/

      Delete