Search This Blog

Thursday, February 27, 2014

NYX Butt Naked Turn The Other Cheek Palette

I absolutely loved the NYX Butt Naked Eyes palette so when this one came out I immediately went to Ulta and got it! I am a neutral palette freak seriously! I really like the NYX eyeshadows and have quite a bit from them. This palette retails for $25.00 and has 15 eyeshadows(6 glitter, 1 shimmer, and 8 matte/satin shades) 4 blushes( 1 matte, 1 satin and 2 shimmer), 3 highlighters all shimmer shades. This palette definitely has more warmer shades than Butt Naked which has more cooler shades. I personally like the Butt Nkaed palette more than this one but the dark brown shade in this palette is the PERFECT brow shade for me. I use the e.l.f eyebrow kit in dark and the wax is great but the powder included is too light so I use the eyeshadow in this palette.


NYX says: Enhance your natural beauty with this sensational collection of warm neutral tones. 15 sultry and seductive eye shadow shades, 4 matte and pearl blushers and 3 pearlescent face illuminators. This kit will make you and them take a double take.









No comments:

Post a Comment