Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

NYX Winter In Moscow Palette

The NYX winter in moscow palette is in the form of a magnetic book. It has 14 eyeshadows, 2 blushes, and 5 lip colors. It has a mirror, double ended sponge tip applicator, lip brush and blush brush all of which aren't very usable. The eyeshadow shades in this palette are all smokey colors. There are 6 matte, 6 shimmer, and 2 glitter shades all of the shadows have good pigmentation. There is one matte and one shimmer blush very pretty shades. The lip colors are a little on the sticky side and are pretty sheer, they all have a little shimmer in them as far as I could tell. This palette retails for around $10 and from what I can see is no longer available on nyx's website but is available here. Fyi I did not use primer under these swatches or any swatches I have done.
                                                        Left row eyeshadow shades
                                                        Right row eyeshadow shades.
                                                               Cheek and lip colors.

If you are thinking of picking this palette up I'd say go for it! It is worth the money, I have gotten a lot of use out of it and I just love the eye colors!

2 comments:

  1. This is a GREAT blog !
    I really appreciate your budget friendly dupes and the time you take to swatch, just awesome !
    Thank you Steph

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading Steph! I appreciate you taking the time to say this. So nice of you!

      Delete