1. NYC Big Bold Ultra Volume Mascara- This mascara REALLY gives my lashes everything length, volume, just BAM! The brush is huge and looks a little intimidating at first. My lashes are basically non existent so I was like uh.... but after trying it the first few times I was in love and had no issues with it touching my skin. $5.00
2. Rimmel Lash Accelerator Endless Mascara- I have hears about mascaras with tiny fibers in them to help with length but I was skeptical so I saw this in walmart one day and decided I'd give it a try. I really love it and it does exactly what it's supposed to do. I have never had such long lashes! $8.00
3. e.l.f Mineral Infused Mascara- This mascara has a thin brush and I use it for my bottom lashes. I have a lot of control because of the size and the formula is nice not too dry. $3.00
4. Loreal Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara- I had heard raves about this from youtube so I went out and bought it. The brush is very flexible and can reach those smaller lashes well. I usually pair this with number 2. $9.00
5. Loreal Voluminous Extra Volume Collagen Mascara- This is probably the best mascara I have ever tried. I love everything about it. It lasts a long time with no flaking and goes on smoothly. If I had to just list one mascara as my favorite this would be it! $8.00
What are some of your go to mascaras?