Search This Blog

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Coastal Scents Revealed Palette


I finally got around to ordering the revealed palette. I was so excited, the shipping was so fast! It shipped the next day after ordering and only took 3 days to get here from Naples Florida to Northwest Arkansas! I also received a sample of the African black soap which I have been curious about. I noticed that they changed from their bumper sticker to a smaller clear square one.


The packaging is cardboard and is magnetic, it retails for $19.95 on coastalscents.com. You get 20 shades in this palette with a variety of colors and finishes. You have your mattes, your satins, your shimmers oh my! I cannot say if these are dupes because the only naked palette I own is the naked basics (the only high end product I own). I have seen many reviews and swatches that are dead on dupes for the naked 1 and 2. I was pretty impressed with this palette, the shades are pretty creamy and go on smoothly especially the mattes. They last as good as my naked basics eyeshadows with the e.l.f essential primer on underneath.
Coastal Scents says:  Expose your natural beauty with this exquisite collection of nude and metallic hues. These smooth, powdered shadows blend seamlessly to create an array of day or evening looks. The slim palette holds all twenty shadows, allowing for easy on-the-go application.



I do wish there were more mattes in this palette. I have been on a matte kick lately, it'd be so awesome if Coastal Scents came out with an all matte palette am I right? These swatches went on effortlessly, I only had to go over a few of them 2 or 3 times to build up the shade. I didn't use a primer under these swatches.

If you haven't ordered this palette it's a great palette to have! A cheaper alternative $20 vs $100 for 2 naked palettes. Now all we need is a dupe for naked 3!





No comments:

Post a Comment