Search This Blog

Thursday, April 24, 2014

NYX One Night In Morroco Palette

NYX One Night in Morroco is a smokey look palette with 8 matte/satin eyeshadow shades, 1 cream eye primer  and 4 lip colors. I love anything all matte so I had to try this out. The eyeshadows went on smoothly, the lip colors were pretty disappointing and were a bit sheer as you can see from the swatches. As far as the included primer it did not work well for me, keep in mind I do have oily lids but still this creased within an hour.

The packaging is a rectangular shaped black case with a snap shut lid, a nice full size mirror and a drawer that pulls out to reveal the lip colors. It's pretty sturdy and great for travel no doubt.This palette has been discontinued to the best of my knowledge but you can still find it on ebay.




No comments:

Post a Comment