Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Top 5 Mascaras I Can't Live Without

Over the years we all try different mascaras, some of us are looking for length, volume, curl. Whatever the reason may be mascara has been one of those products I've used since I was 12 years old. I have to have mascara or my makeup look isn't complete, I have tried so many mascaras from so many brands I've lost track. I have been both disappointed and pleased with different brands but these are the ones I know and love! These are the mascaras that I keep repurchasing over and over.

1. NYC Big Bold Ultra Volume Mascara- This mascara REALLY gives my lashes everything length, volume, just BAM! The brush is huge and looks a little intimidating at first. My lashes are basically non existent so I was like uh.... but after trying it the first few times I was in love and had no issues with it touching my skin. $5.00


2. Rimmel Lash Accelerator Endless Mascara- I have hears about mascaras with tiny fibers in them to help with length but I was skeptical so I saw this in walmart one day and decided I'd give it a try. I really love it and it does exactly what it's supposed to do. I have never had such long lashes! $8.00


3. e.l.f Mineral Infused Mascara- This mascara has a thin brush and I use it for my bottom lashes. I have a lot of control because of the size and the formula is nice not too dry. $3.00


4. Loreal Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara- I had heard raves about this from youtube so I went out and bought it. The brush is very flexible and can reach those smaller lashes well. I usually pair this with number 2. $9.00



5. Loreal Voluminous Extra Volume Collagen Mascara- This is probably the best mascara I have ever tried. I love everything about it. It lasts a long time with no flaking and goes on smoothly. If I had to just list one mascara as my favorite this would be it! $8.00

What are some of your go to mascaras?

No comments:

Post a Comment