Search This Blog

Friday, May 23, 2014

Prestige Cosmetics True To You Total Intensity Survey Winner!

A few weeks ago I received and email from Prestige Cosmetics inviting me to take their true to your survey on Facebook. It stated the first 500 people to complete the survey would win a prize! I took the survey and received a second email saying I was one of the lucky 500! I have never tried Prestige brand so I was excited to see what they were all about.
I received a small zip up makeup bag, an eyeshadow trio in Smoke & Mirrors, a Long Lasting pencil eyeliner in Deepest Black and a Beyond Lashes mascara in Jet Black.



First of all the eyeshadows are EXTREMELY pigmented! They are velvety smooth and even a little creamy to the touch. The eyeliner went on like butter but dried fast and lasted all day I had to literally scrub that swatch off my arm! So if you are looking for a waterproof eyeliner this one is a great option. The mascara has a unique shaped brush larger at the base and smaller at the end. This works well because your the lashes are set up this same way. I had no issues with flaking from this mascara. These products are available here and I have also seen them at my Ulta.

I will definitely be trying more from this brand in the future, have you tried anything from prestige? What are your thoughts?


2 comments:

  1. I received this same gift from the survey. The only thing I've tried so far is the mascara. It's awesome. When I was applying it, my son came up behind me and scared me, and I had a mess under my eye. It wasn't easy getting it off. Once I got everything cleaned up and reapplied, it lasted all day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a 4 year old daughter so I can relate LOL! I was impressed with the mascara and I thought the applicator was very different. My favorite is the eyeliner, has to be the best long lasting eyeliner I've used so far!

      Delete