Search This Blog

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Coastal Scents Revealed 2 Palette!

It didn't take long for Coastal Scents to put out a 2nd edition to their Revealed palette. I absolutely loved the first one and if you are interested I have a blog post on it here. As always Coastal Scents packaged up my item in the cutest packaging and the free sample I received was a little quad that contains 4 shades for the first revealed palette.





Like the first Revealed palette this one is wonderful! So pigmented, even the mattes are impressive and swatching was a breeze. This palette costs $20 on the Coastal Scents website. The packaging is a thin magnetic cardboard flip top palette that contains no mirror. You get 20 eyeshadow shades 7 matte and 13 that contain shimmer or glitter.Unlike the first Revealed palette this one seems to contain mostly berry shades.




                                      
                                        I didn't use primer under these or any of my swatches.


I would say if you are into berry shades definitely pick this up, if you haven't gotten the first Revealed palette get it, trust me just get it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment