Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Ipsy Bag: June 2014 (My first one)

I finally got on the Ipsy Glam Bag bandwagon I just couldn't resist any longer and at $10 a month it seems like a pretty good deal! This month was my first glam bag and I wanted to share what I got with you. This month's theme was "Pretty In Paradise"

Makeup bag-Rebecca Minkoff
Nicka K Shimmer Eyeliner-Blue
Ofra Eyebrow Pencil-Universal
NYX Butter Gloss-Eclair
RealTree for her perfume Perfume
Carol's Daughter Anti-breakage Styling Cream

The Nicka K shimmer eyeliner is very pretty and it lasted 6 hours. It probably would have lasted longer but I took my makeup off for the night. I'll wear it all day again soon and see how it holds up. The NYX butter gloss is very creamy and has a vanilla scent, It's a beautiful nude shade for me. Ofra isn't a brand I'm that familiar with but the shade I received was a little too light for my brows. Realtree for her has a nice scent but is very strong so a little goes a long way. I haven't yet tried the Carol's daughter anti-breakage cream but I will soon. Did you get a glam bag this month, what are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment