Search This Blog

Monday, June 16, 2014

Sonia Kashuk Eye On Neutral Palette-Matte

Hello beauties! Sorry I haven't blogged in awhile, I have been so busy with life but today I will be talking about the Sonia Kashuk Eye on Neutral Palette in matte. I have had my eye on this palette for quite awhile debating on whether it was worth $20 or not. After reading a ton of good reviews and always wanting an all matte eyeshadow palette I finally decided to get it. I absolutely love it, the texture of a lot of matte shadows tend to be powdery and not very pigmented but these are amazing! They go on like creamy butter, even swatching them was a breeze. All 12 shades are neutral and you get a variety of colors that range from light to dark. Talk about transition shade central whoop whoop! There is also a shimmer version of this same palette available.


You can pick this palette up at target for $20.00 and if you're a matte kinda girl you NEED it. It's amazing!

2 comments:

  1. That swatching is incredible! Did you use a primer with it? I just bought this palette and the second shade at the top is nearly impossible to get any colour off!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I never use primer under any of my swatches. Oh no! Maybe you can return it and get another palette? I haven't had any issues with any of the shades, I love this palette and use it daily. Although there have been MANY palettes that I have had that issue with, not getting any color off and it just seems to leave a residue on top of the shadow you tried to swatch.

      Delete