Search This Blog

Saturday, July 19, 2014

Dupes for Urban Decay Naked Palettes 1,2,3 and Basics (Coastal Scents Revealed Palettes 1 & 2)

It seems like people are always searching for dupes of The Urban Decay Naked Palettes. I have watched many videos on YouTube and read many blogs on this myself. Although the basics is the only palette I own from Urban Decay and the only high end beauty product I own at this time...I decided I would share with you what I have learned from my research. The Coastal Scents Revealed Palettes have been raved about since they came out. The shades in them are either dead on or very close to most of the shades in the Naked Palettes. I have both of the Revealed palettes, you can check out swatches and my blog posts on them here and here. The dupes will be numbered in the order of the shadows in the Revealed Palette followed by either N1 (Naked 1), N2 (Naked 2), N3 (Naked 3) or NB (Naked Basics). Keep in mind there are a few shades that have no dupe and some are listed more than once because the shades were so similar. First let's start with the first Revealed Palette.
1-Foxy-N2, Foxy-NB
2-Booty Call-N2
3-Sin-N1
4-Naked-N1
5-Tease-N2
6-Suspect-N2
7-Buck-N1
8-Half Baked-N1
9-YDK-N2
10-Verve-N2
11-(no dupe)
12-Snakebite-N2
13-Pistol-N2
14-Dark Horse-N1
15-Toasted-N1
16-Hustle-N1
17-YDK(again)-N2
18-Hustle(again)-N1
19-Gunmetal-N1
20-Blackout-N2, Crave-NB
                                             Coastal Scents Revealed 2 Palette
1-Venus-NB
2-Strange-N3, W.O.S-NB
3-(no dupe)
4-Dust-N3
5-Burnout-N3
6-Limit-N3
7-(no dupe)
8-Buzz-N3
9-(no dupe)
10-Trick-N3
11-Nooner-N3
12-Liar-N3
13-(no dupe)
14-Factory-N3
15-Mugshot-N3
16-Darkside-N3
17-(no dupe)
18-Faint-NB
19-Blackheart-N3
20-(no dupe)

So this is what I've been able to gather so far...if you own the Naked palettes and think there needs to be a correction made PLEASE comment below. If you know dupes for the shades missing above please let me know as well! Thanks for reading beauties!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment