Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

NYX Nude On Nude Palette

The Nude on Nude Palette is another great neutral palette! I have even heard there are some possible dupes for the naked palette! NYX has yet to disappoint me with any of their products especially eyeshadow. But this palettes shades tend to be pretty sheer. This palette retails for $25 and contains 20 eyeshadow shades of different textures, 10 lip colors mostly pink shades, a dual ended lip brush and a dual ended eyeshadow applicator. The packaging is a brown plastic case with little square windows on the lid and  a drawer that slides out at the bottom of the palette to reveal the lip colors.




NYX says: NYX Nude on Nude set is a classy medley of 20 neutral eye shadows and 10 vibrant lip colors that work for every skin tone and every occasion. This makeup palette comes with a mirror and 2 applicators for your lips and eyes, making it perfectly portable.



My final thoughts on this palette: Not a must have for me personally I like my Coastal Scents Revealed palette a lot better than this.

No comments:

Post a Comment