Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

NEW BH Cosmetics Wild Baked Eyeshadow Palettes

Hello Beauties! I have been so sick with allergies and strep throat but I am feeling better finally. I recently got a pretty big BH Cosmetics order in and I wanted to share their new wild baked eyeshadow palettes with you. There are 3 in this collection Wild at Heart, Wild & Free and Wild Child. They cost $9.95 on the website and have 9 eyeshadow shades. The packaging is pretty cute and has a nice size mirror.

First of all these palettes are all packed with pigment as you will be able to tell from my swatches. I have to say the wild child palette is my favorite because it contains more neutral type shades.

BH Cosmetics says: Build lustrous and exotic eye looks with this palette of nine totally gorgeous, baked eyeshadows. Whether you want to go neutral, bold or add a pop color-- you’re sure to find a shade to fit your mood. Featuring highly-pigmented, wet-to-dry shadows with a lightweight feel that delivers fierce color impact to satisfy your desire to be absolutely wild!






No comments:

Post a Comment