Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

NEW eos Visibly Soft Lip Balm Spheres!

I am a eos lip balm freak so when I found out there were two new ones out I immediately ran out to find them. These are called Visibly Soft and come in two flavors Vanilla Mint (blue) and Coconut Milk (pink). They cost about $3-$4 depending on where you purchase them, I found mine at Target.

eos says: Enriched with natural conditioning oils, moisturizing shea butter and antioxidant vitamins C and E. Absorbs to nourish lips for a softness you can feel.

-softens
-hydrates
-nourishes
-99% natural
-petroleum free
-paraben free
-gluten free

They apply clear on the lips and are very moisturizing, they both contain the same ingredients for the most part. They also smell pretty good!



2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the eos Lip Balm spheres! I really want to try the new ones, especially Coconut Milk! I love your blog. Your posts are really helpful in introducing new beauty products. I am definitely going to give these lipbalms and the Nivea Lip Butter Tints a try!

    http://www.theteenfashionblogger.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Thank you for reading! I absolutely love the eos lip balms too, have you seen the walgreens version of them?

      Delete