Search This Blog

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Walmart Beauty Box: Fall 2014! (My First One)

Have you heard that Walmart now has a beauty box?? Yes it's true! This is my first one as I just signed up. You get 4 boxes a year, one for each season and one will ship every 3 months. It's $5.00 each time and that's just for shipping, the products are FREE! When you sign up you get a box of products chosen for you based on your age range. There are 2 different boxes available one for younger age groups and one for older age groups. I am very happy with what I received in mine and very happy with the price. I received the box for younger age groups (I'm 27). Sign up here or find out more details. The company that will draft your debit/credit card is a separate billing company but I had no issues and it's 100% secure Walmart released a statement about it. I used a prepaid Visa. Here is what I got!

-Neutrogena Nourishing Longwear Foundation sample card with $2 off coupon
- Loreal Youth Code Pore Vanisher (Sample)
-Nicki Minaj Pink Friday Perfume (Sample)
-Covergirl Glowing Nights Glosstinis Nail Polish-Laser Light (Full Size)
-Loreal Glossy Balm-Lovely Mocha (Full Size)
-Secret Clinical Strength Deodorant-Completely Clean (Full Size)
-Dove Advanced Hair Series Oxygen Moisture Shampoo (Sample)
-Dove Advanced Hair Series Oxygen Moisture Conditioner (Sample)
-Dove Pure Care Dry Oil For Hair (Sample)





This is a TON of products and some of them are full size! Ladies this is a great deal! Go sign up and give it a try! You can also create a second account to get the other box if you wish, all you need is a different email account. you can still use your same card and address.

No comments:

Post a Comment