Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

My Vanity Set Up And How You Can Get It To!

I wanted to do a post showing my vanity set up. Mine isn't as extravagant as some but it also didn't cost me an arm and a leg! Mostly everything can be purchased at a Lowe's or Home Depot. The first thing you need to do is find out how big you want your set up to be. 

Things You Will Need:
-A Mirror (mine is a frameless and I got it at Lowes)
-Mirror Mount Hardware (at least one for the bottom of the mirror)
-Plastic Mirror Clips
-2 Vanity Light bars
-Daylight Bulbs

The bulbs were probably the most expensive thing. I'm sure there are some cheaper ones out there but I checked Walmart, Lowes and Home Depot and didn't find any as bright as these. My husband helped me install everything and he has some experience doing electrician work so he was able to wire a switch for the lights and install an outlet near the vanity as well. Please use caution when doing this, you need at least 2 people. The mirror was very heavy and large it took both of us to install it. The table you see in the picture was purchased at a habitat re-store for $25! I love it, it has so much space. The green shelf was purchased at a store we used to have near me called oops. The palettes that are sitting out on the table are stored on an acrylic plate display from target. The acrylic drawers are from Muji, one is the acylic 5 drawer large and the other is the large 2 drawer. The dresser in the other picture is where I store the rest of my makeup, it was purchased at a flea market and my husband and I painted it and replaced the knobs. I am kinda going for like a grey and white theme I guess lol. I am happy with the way it turned out, I always wanted things from Ikea but there isn't one near me and shipping is $300 for something that costs $119. I wasn't going to do that, maybe one day I'll make a trip up to an Ikea but for now this works just fine!



8 comments:

  1. Your style is so exclusive compared to other individuals. Thank you for posting when you have the chance, guess I would just make this bookmarked.
    orogold cosmetics

    ReplyDelete
  2. For a long time me & my friend were searching for informative blogs, but now I am on the right place guys, you have made a room in my heart! oro gold reviews

    ReplyDelete